Schleiferl – sharpener for saw chains.
The Schleiferl sharpener for saw chains is the sharpening tool of the future. It is the first chain sharpening tool that works with a sanding belt. This is powered by small Hex screwdrivers. The speed of the screwdriver should be min. 3000rpm.
It brings by the abrasive belt as a sharpening principle the following advantages:
– high removal rate
– Perfectly shaped tooth profiles (breast & roof angles), easy to achieve
– no annealing of the teeth
– The chrome layer of the saw teeth is not injured
– No loss of shape of the sharpening tool due to wear
– Chain is sharpened on the sword
– Tolerant to angular error when sharpening due to the upward expiring abrasive belt
– Suitable for very small chains (1/4 “Picco) as well as harvester chains (.404)
– economical & fast
In the autumn of 2019, BaSt-Ing will be adding a depth gauge adjuster as an accessory that allows the depth limiters to be precisely and simply shortened.
BaSt-Ing GmbH is an innovative forestry company from Bavaria, Germany. Starting with a simple product, the company eventually grew and the two founders have now ventured into large-scale technology. Despite running his own thriving company and overseeing its relentless development, Josef Strobel still goes into the forest regularly with the chainsaw. He has not lost touch with the forestry work for which he and his childhood friend Florian Bauer and the rest of the team want to develop further products in the future.
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.