Sustainable Logging: Powering The Planet AWdis Hoodie
This versatile hoodie is printed with Sustainable Logging: Powering The Planet on the back. The Forest Machine Magazine Logo and the words Logging Crew is optional on the front.
Soft cotton faced fabric which is durable and well designed.
- Fabric: 80% ringspun cotton / 20% polyester
- Weight: 280gsm
|Chest to fit (inches)||34||36||40||44||48||52||56||60|
|Actual Chest (cm)||49||51||56||61||65||69||73||78|
|Body Length (cm)||64||67||70||73||76||79||82||86|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||57.5||59||60.5||62||63.5||65||66.5||68.5|
|Size Tolerance +/- 2cm|
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.
To look after your personalised clothing, we recommend you follow our easy wash care guide below:
- Before washing check pockets for loose or sharp objects
- Wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- For best results wash before use
- NB: Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can easily be smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment.
We expect the customisation to last the lifetime of the garment if this wash care guide is adhered to.