Fraser Timber Harvesting is an Inverness based company working for West Fraser (Norbord). We are currently looking for a Self-Employed Forwarder Operator to join our small team working in Inverness area including the North of Scotland.
– Operate a Valmet forwarder extracting and forwarding timbers efficiently and in a timely manner
– Perform necessary checks and help with maintenance when required
– must have FMOC for forwarder
– must be self-employed
– hardworking and eager to learn
– must be willing to travel and work at remote forestry sites
– Some experience in operating a forwarder machine is preferred
– First aid trained candidate is preferred (not essential)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability and contact details
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.
#homeoflogging #writtenbyloggersforloggers #loggingallovertheworld
Logging All Over The World HoodieProduct on sale
1 Year Subscription£0.00