The Ragley Estate is fast becoming the regular home of the APF, the UK’s leading exhibition for the forestry, woodland, arboriculture, fencing, trees and timbers sectors.
Preparations are well under way for the 24th exhibition with the 100th exhibitor confirmed. Exhibition Secretary, Ian Millward commented “We are delighted to welcome back longstanding exhibitor Lamberhurst Engineering to APF 2024. It is fantastic to already have over 100 exhibitors booked in for next year twelve months ahead of the event. It emphasises that the APF show is still regarded to be the best place to sell machinery and equipment into the arb, forestry and fencing sectors and we look forward to seeing all our 2022 exhibitors return”.
APF 2024 is expected to attract over 300 exhibitors and 25,000 visitors: 90% of which are reportedly trade professionals working in the industry. Booking forms are available on the website and the first APF 2024 site meeting, for new exhibitors wishing to see the site and choose a stand, is on Wednesday 4th October at 2pm at Kings Court Hotel, Alcester B49 5QQ.
An estimated £80 million pounds of machinery will be on show. The 2000m demonstration circuit will apparently show machines working in a realistic setting. With exhibitors on both sides of the circuit that is over 2½ miles of working machinery.
The seminar programme features figures from the industry speaking on topical issues of the day including plant health, pest and diseases, technology, safety and training, marketing, wood fuel and wood processing. It covers everything that is trees or timber related.
The following events and competitions will take place at APF 2024.
- The Husqvarna World 25m Pole Climbing Championships
- The Tilhill Forestry and A W Jenkinson European Chainsaw Carving Competition
- The British Open Fencing Championships
- UK Forwarder Driving Competition
- British Tree Climbing Championships
- The UK Lumberjack Championships
- Horse Logging
- The Forest Worker Zone with drop-in sessions on subjects affecting the forest worker
- The Arb Worker Zone with demos of the latest equipment and techniques and technical workshops
- The World ‘Log to leg’ pole lathe turning championships
- Fencing demonstrations
- Extensive traditional woodland crafts area with many have-a-go opportunities
- Bio Security, Bio energy, wood fuel and tree health seminars
- Seminars and advice on forestry education, training and careers
FIND US ON
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £15 per year.
#homeoflogging #writtenbyloggersforloggers #loggingallovertheworld