McHale Plant Sales, Distributor of the leading range of Komatsu Forest Timber Harvesters and Forwarders for Ireland and Northern Ireland are currently recruiting for a Senior Field Service Engineer to join our team.
As a Field Service Engineer you will play a key role by supporting the service department through completing routine servicing work, maintaining and repairing customer machinery onsite, whilst providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Have a Forestry background, with previous experience in repair, maintenance and set-up of Harvesters & Forwarders.
- Have a good knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting and repair, must be competent in following electrical and hydraulic schematic diagrams to diagnose faults.
- Competent in welding and fabrication.
- Computer Literate.
- Full drivers licence and willing to travel throughout Ireland.
- Ongoing training
- A comprehensive remuneration package
- Overtime premium
- Daily travel subsistence
- New company service vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Phone and Laptop
- Ongoing training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- McHale Plant Sales has full sales and service depots in Dublin and Tipperary. They are also national distributors for Komatsu Construction Equipment, Merlo Telescopic Handlers, Metso Outotec Crushing and Screening Equipment, Terex Ecotec Waste Processing Equipment and Topcon Machine Control Systems.
Telephone +353 01 4018540
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.
#homeoflogging #writtenbyloggersforloggers #loggingallovertheworld