Following careful consideration, Hiab centres in Ellesmere, Dudley, Northallerton and Cumbernauld will resume operations from Monday 27 April.
Please be rest assured that we continue to take the situation very seriously and keeping our customers and our staff safe at work remains a top priority. As a result, we have implemented additional health and safety protocols across all our centres which include:
- At this stage external visitors must contact us before visiting. We will supply all customers, chassis manufacturers, body builders etc with a dedicated time. This is an extra control measure for everyone’s safety.
- Full site cleaning of workspaces and equipment have been introduced and appropriate PPE equipment is being supplied to our staff
- We will ask our staff to observe a 2m distance at all times.
- All staff and deliveries of equipment, chassis to site will also be conducted ensuring that a minimum 2m distance between persons is observed.
- Full guideline and a control process have been issued and will be followed by each site, supervisors and staff alike.
Task teams remain in place at all Hiab sites to ensure we follow government guidelines and uphold the enhanced health and safety protocols to manage infection control.
Our Service Centres still remain open as normal and our Service Vans and field service engineers will still carry on supporting you. Our people in the field continue to implement extra hand hygiene measures, social distancing protocol and are wearing personal protection equipment while at work too.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while installation services across our UK sites have been temporarily suspended as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.