Sustainable Logging: Powering The Planet T-Shirt
This AWDis Cool T-Shirt is printed on the back of the T-Shirt is printed with Sustainable Logging: Powering The Planet. The Forest Machine Magazine Logo and the words Logging Crew is optional on the front.
AWDis own Neoteric textured fabric with inherent wickability and the UPF 30 UV protection mean that it’s incredibly comfortable and fast drying and makes this a great t-shirt for warmer climates.
The self-fabric taped back neck collar lies flat and ensures that this ultra comfortable shirt always looks good and suitable for many occasions, and for sport.
This t-shirt is made with twin needle stitching which provides added strength to the garment and therefore improves durability.
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Self-fabric crew neck
- Set-in sleeve design
Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
Fabric 100% polyester
|Chest to fit (inches)||35||38||40||43||45||48||50|
|Actual chest (cm)||44.5||48||51.5||55||58.5||62||65.5|
|Body Length (cm)||67.5||70||72.5||75||77.5||80||82.5|
|Sleeve length (cm)||23||23||24||24||25||25||26|
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.
#writtenbyloggersforloggers | #loggingallovertheworld | # homeoflogging | #sustainablelogging:poweringtheplanet
To look after your personalised clothing, we recommend you follow our easy wash care guide below:
- Before washing check pockets for loose or sharp objects
- Wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- For best results wash before use
- NB: Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can easily be smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment.
We expect the customisation to last the lifetime of the garment if this wash care guide is adhered to.
There are no reviews yet.