Woodland Operative – Norfolk
An opportunity has arisen for a Woodland Operative to join the experienced team at Albanwise Environment Ltd. The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering a commercial return from sustainable woodland management across our estate and for our clients. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, good communication skills and a passion and enthusiasm for the natural environment.
- Day to day management of a wide range of woodlands
- Tree growing, planting and maintenance
- Contributing to the preparation of risk assessments and on-site health & safety
- Maintenance and operation of equipment including chainsaws, strimmers, knapsack sprayers
- Assisting in the establishment and management of environmental features in the wider landscape
- Emergency out of hours call out to respond to dangerous tree notifications as required
Salary: £22-25k dependent on experience
Further details can be found on our website. If you would like an informal discussion about the role call Mike Edwards on 07825 898981. To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications 30th September 2022.
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.
#homeoflogging #writtenbyloggersforloggers #loggingallovertheworld