Eco Log All the way out to the crane-tip
Eco Log now broadens its range by welcoming its very own series of harvester heads, consisting of four models, to the existing line-up.
This makes Eco Log a complete Forest Machine Manufacturer,
offering machines and solutions for profitable and high-productive forestry all over the Globe.
The new series of harvester heads is based on the solid and well-proven technique of SP Maskiner, a technique that has now been adjusted and optimized to make a perfect match for EcoLog harvesters.
All models are designed according to the low-friction concept, where the
combination of five different innovations result in harvester heads with impressive productivity, high durability, minimal maintenance, and fuel consumption.
Also, the harvester heads have been equipped with Eco Log Saw Control, a patented system optimizing every cross-cut regardless of
conditions such as tree species and type of felling.
As the new harvester heads along with Eco Log Saw Control are now being launched, Mr Anders Gustafson, Eco Log CEO, states that the results exceed expectations.
- Our new harvester heads are working great and the reactions from customers who have tried
them tells us that they are incredibly fast and have highly-dependable length measuring.
- The foundation of the design is the result of 40 years of development, quality and knowledge that have now been customized and further developed to achieve highest efficiency in combination with Eco Log harvesters.
- We know from before that our harvesters are characterized by their high productivity. With our new series of harvester heads, we are now
taking productivity to yet another level, says Mr Gustafson.
During the past two years, we been growing steadily and successively increased the range of harvesters as well as forwarders – something that has resulted in one of the most comprehensive line-ups on the market. Now, the new series of harvester heads is the next step
of a long-term development and growth-strategy.
- We believe a lot in our new harvester heads and it feels really great to present them along with Eco Log Saw Control to the market, widening our range even more.
- Naturally, we will also continue to offer Log Max harvester heads like before. This gives customers access to a very wide range with a great variety of options – exactly as it should be,
says Mr Anders Gustafson
Facts about Eco Log series of harvester heads
• Eco Log harvester head series consists of four models:
- 461 LF – a versatile and rapid low-weight harvester head that easily handles
thinning even in the most hard-to-reach areas.
- 561 LF – a highly-productive all-round harvester head that handles
everything from thinning low-grade timber to basic final felling.
- 661 LF – a strong and versatile high-performance harvester head for any
kind of final felling.
- 761 LF – a powerful and reliable harvester head that handles even the
toughest final felling operations with high capacity and maximum performance
Find Us On
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.
#homeoflogging #writtenbyloggersforloggers #loggingallovertheworld