Have you considered working in Irelands thriving forestry Industry?
McHale Plant Sales, Distributor of the leading range of Komatsu Forest Timber Harvesters and Forwarders for Ireland and Northern Ireland are currently recruiting for a Forestry Field Service Technician to join the team.
As a Forestry Field Service Technician, you will play a key role within the company, supporting the service department through the completion of routine servicing work, and maintaining and repairing our customers machinery onsite.
- Have a Forestry background, with previous experience in repair, maintenance and set-up of Harvesters & Forwarders.
- Have a good knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
- Must be competent in following electrical and hydraulic schematic diagrams to diagnose faults.
- Competent in welding and fabrication.
- Computer Literate.
- Full driving licence and willing to travel throughout Ireland.
To the successful applicant, we are offering a package which includes:
- Relocation expenses and provision of accommodation
- Industry Leading rates of pay and premiums,
- New company service vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Phone and Laptop
- Ongoing training
- Full time or Contract roles available
McHale Plant Sales operates from two state of the art sales and service facilities located in Dublin and Tipperary. We are also national distributors for other industry leading brands including Komatsu Construction Equipment, Merlo Telescopic Handlers, Metso Outotec Crushing and Screening Equipment, Terex Ecotec Waste Processing Equipment and Topcon Machine Control Systems.
CVs should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Us On
Forest Machine Magazine is written and edited by a forest professional with over 40 years hands on experience. We are dedicated to keeping you informed with all the latest news, views and reviews from our industry.
To support us you can subscribe to our bi-monthly magazine which is delivered to your door from only £30 per year.
#homeoflogging #writtenbyloggersforloggers #loggingallovertheworld